· Price it right … overpriced homes will sit stagnant on the market and you will end up lowering the price over time.
· Remember to stage-even the closets. Buyers are always looking for more storage so clean out the unneeded “stuff” and make them appear spacious.
· Maximize the light in the house, both natural and with in-home lighting. Make it light and bright as they say.
· Show off the kitchen!!!
· Make sure your agent has an aggressive marketing campaign to maximize your home’s value.
· Don’t spend big $$$s on expensive upgrades to sell.
· Always be ready to show the best your home has to offer.
· First impression is the only one that matters.
For further tips and advice on selling, contact Tim!
Tim Brodowski, MBA, CNE, GRI, BPOR, CIEA, MilRes Spec
Email TimBro97@aol.comBRE #01224576